Saturday, February 20, 2010

Damaged My Ankle Ligaments Damaged Ankle Ligaments?

Damaged ankle Ligaments? - damaged my ankle ligaments

In the 13th and in October I was beaten with a hockey stick in my ankle. I had an x-ray and nothing happened. Then he said, he was wounded, he continued to pursue her sport. But then pain started in January with my ankle. Was I went to a sports physiotherapist and damaged ligaments diagnosed, gave me strengthening exercises. I started this about a month, but wasent so that my mother took me to improve to get to see the doctors for a referral to a physiotherapist at the clinic, took a few weeks, but we have one. Who said, and gave me different exercises. ) In April (or May, I was again fighting for what my teacher had me play with a very good therapist. He gave me acupuncture and other exericses. Now my question is that the DOE HAV a march on SaturdayI wonder if I should do because it hurts when I go to for a long time? I will ask the physio, and I wondered if someone had an opinion?

2 comments:

cricket said...

I had broken the ankle ligaments when he was 11 and my dr. said I should stay out of it and keep it iced down. It took six weeks to heal. I think you should not have to walk the path of the DOE. the ankle is not healed. only exercise that your doctor gave you do.i AM 47 now and I have no problem with my ankle.

x~Dudette~ x said...

ok .... I know that thirst, or physical therapy is effective, but I suggest something, what might be sore ankle!

My sister and I played a hell of a lot of hockey. My sister and I always had bruises and a hockey stick, ball, and one day, my sister complained of ankle, then my mother took her to the hospital and learned and pointed X-ray showed nothing, a continuation of ND had physiotherapy u! - It is better, but when arrested, hurt again. Then the mother brought the doctors and was sent for an MRI. This proved very useful. It was noted that there will be a thing absus your ankles. She said it was likely that a little hard, caused the ankle.
Ultimately, operated and removed the thin abususG, A nd now, it's much better, but not 100%.

You should ask your doctor, an MRI! Oh, and everything ... I made a few years ago and could not walk the next day and ankles are generally good, so my advice is to either take calmly and with a team of understanding and the teacher or group leader, or perhaps he's still a lot further that any not ..!!!!


Hope this helps

(BTW-oh and my sis was 12 years old then, so it's possible!)

Post a Comment