Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Is Cm Like Before Period Fertile Cm Literally 10-15 Minutes Before Period?

Fertile cm literally 10-15 minutes before period? - what is cm like before period

Ok, of course, the need to go to the gynecologist, but I'm sure. My cycle went from 27 days, 26,25,23, and now 21st I began today, 11 DPO (I do not subscribe Tho BBT) Does it look like a possible defect in the luteal phase?


Sorry But I thought that I was pregnant and today I had the explosion of a TMI ALERT cm egg whites. I have never seen this kind during my fertile days. It extended a few inches, literally. But then, after about 15 minutes was, here is af med severe blood and cause an explosion, but I waited a long time before you lol. We believe it is EWCM.

What I ask is that if someone me only a little knowledge of what can happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment