Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Long Untill My Dog Dies Please Help! It's Really Important. I May Lose My Dog.?

Please help! It's really important. I may lose my dog.? - how long untill my dog dies

I am now appologised this long ... But I love my dog, Millie, to a large extent.

My parents threatened to get rid of it because the following questions. Has anyone any idea how I can do about it?

1. We have two rooms for retreats, but only one.
One of the animals (we have two dogs and two cats) was urinating in it from time to time. My parents think it's Millie but I do not know. He sleeps beside my bed at night and all day, is always by my side. One morning, after he walked into my room the whole night, we entered the room and played with him until my parents came the attack with their cries.
He was chased for five hours (the middle of winter here). I think it wasOur older dog, because it is the old dogs ... they can not control things. However, my parents are very committed to (like me), because they are from a bottle after the death of his mother after the birth. I think because of this, they can not see because of the possibility that it might be him.

Another question I am sure that is the impact of dogs, that there was absolutely appalled by the emptiness.
When is it going to flee and cower on the TV screen.
I hate it, looking forward to empty each time. Since our house is big, there are many carpet vacuum, and I am about how to emphasize that if the vacuum is turned off concern
How do I solve this problem and show that the gap does not hurt there?

Deathay slept on my chest. It was what you are adorable but they x] then started contractions. He has a nose, legs .. their eyes. On their side because they could not say whether one side or not. I woke up and thought it might be causing a dream, but then when I went to sleep, it happened again.
What is fever?

5 comments:

military wife said...

The last question is just a dream, that's fine. I would try to desensitize by forcing them to be almost empty. Although I am not too worried about my dogs, the empty hat. I've heard that it hurts the ear. My Schnoodle tried to attack the vacuum. Now, the problem could be achieved by closing the door on the night, or placing a dog door, resolved to urinate in the door to prove it is not Millie. Good Luck

lathom01... said...

Since your dog sleeps in your room, why not open the door and it holds closed at night to her parents that she is showing peeing in the bedroom? If you still are skeptical, they represent a piece of tape on the door to prove that you do not open at night to let the dog in the room. If this is not enough to convince them that I'm afraid you're just SOL, because they would not admit obvious.

Whiskers said...

The contractions would be a dream.

My crazy dogs in the vacuum, maybe you can stay in a separate room, where the empty space when vacuuming, and you have to be transported to another location?

Or someone with her and make her feel that if the vacuum is gone, and if you ignore it empty candy. He also tried to get them used to empty if not enabled.

I agree that the older dog peeing in the house may be, do and do not really know how to fix it. I hope the parents can see that it is not and the question of emptiness is a common problem and not only them. Good luck

Pixie said...

The problem of the vacuum is not so hard to solve. It is a general fear of dogs due to the large audience.

Forcing it will not help
But rather that you should make him sit and stay - to reward them with food, while another person makes the vacuum cleaner and push the possibilities for a return trip to initiate and proceed gradually in a time vacuum. Unfortuantly But that does not happen overnight

Number 2 is the state, but a dream

Number 3, like the other dog is the problem of leakage of urine, but it can be as simple as an old dog with the theme, the old dogs have a loss of urine. This may be due to the crystals in the urinary tract. I think the veterinary control and age of your dog's blood test is in order

love-a-b... said...

First, I did not dream of doubting, and probably because he was so damn comfortable environment with you! Second ... Empty scares most dogs. It is a strange noise that frightened her. Mine attacks currently empty, so I was on my outside or in another room while I'm vacuuming. You have to separate and take them into another room anyway, so their EMOVE sheet, you can also move Millie. What Pee in the living Roon, there go a way to hold a bat, baby, all dogs share? If the dog is allowed to stay in a better perspective to be able to see, is the older dog to use the room to pee on, if you are not from the section of this room, make sure that if one of them is no reason on which you should be thoroughly cleaned with a product like natures miracle odor of their last habitual urinationand liekly go there again. Even an agreement with the parents to stay with Millie, while the family did make a greater effort to take the dogs to get the bath. Consult with a white board and a timer to set the intervals, like every 2-3 hours for their dogs. Add seet time on his table, and do not show your parents out of more work for them. When you try so hard, because it may be easier to Millie to be responsible.

Post a Comment