Monday, January 25, 2010

Equalizer Panel Make Upgraded From XP To Vista Home Premium And Now My Audio Does Not Work. Help?

Upgraded from XP to Vista Home Premium and now my audio does not work. Help? - equalizer panel make

Ive tried to upgrade / install and says it works. The equalizer shows that sound is produced. I clicked on the control panel and sound and is an example of "high definition audio device is not plugged in, I think that's the problem. I downloaded all drivers and patches, and news is still not working. Helping someone to want me cost if $ 160 just to see CompUSA.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

I had the same problem, but quickly found the problem when the sound settings, select headphones or speakers, which is replaced each option to the current configuration,

Post a Comment