Friday, January 1, 2010

Mens Fashion Scarf Mens Fashion Help - Wedding Clothes..?

Mens fashion help - wedding clothes..? - mens fashion scarf

I have a wedding nearby, and I am determined not predictable wearing the costume. I have a fine wool trousers charcoal pleated filter dark blue jacket and a cashmere chest twice. I am with black shoes, but have no idea what they should wear. I never look businessmanly, but also said he was not wearing black tie. I have a scarf of blue silk and silver, could I, but not essential. Am I a shirt and tie money? White shirt and a blue tie? Pink shirt and red tie? What could I use is a fly in his place, and if I have a shirt?

In the open to ideas, and as a student of the draft that I'm open, with something a little crazy when it works normally ...

Thank you, I hope you can help!
PBX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no tie, unless you really can do it ... I would like a little crazy .. go for a jacket or just a model slightly different color .. Shirt is a T-shirt .. wear what looks good

Post a Comment