Saturday, January 9, 2010

Western Rowing Frm English To Western?

Frm english to western? - western rowing

I am an English pilot and have been riding English for about 6 or 7 years (only 13, so it's all the time Ive been riding) I have never even ridden in a western saddle and on foot, like when I was little. In my house, with a show, and I go with my horse highstrung Caramel. The only problem is that I have to climb to the west of British Columbia, is one of the conditions of the spectacle. The 2 events in doing now jumping 3 jumps in a row and galloping drums. In just about to jump with a Western saddle. Help, how can I do? "

Thank you:)

4 comments:

apha_bar... said...

The event will be as rapid breathing Scurry (sometimes called something else for that matter). I run gymkhana and barrel racing and gymkhana events quickly.
The best way is sudo fast reaching a point 2 to ignore (the reality is not 2 full points, but it is sufficient if you are out of the horse and was based) on the horn. I know its hard to make because the horn, I received damage to the speakers, but I found my horse faster and better with me in the situation. I ride with my stirrups a bit shorter for me to stand in the stirrups of higher quality. So practice first at home, so that you and your horse used to it. Good luck and have fun!

Kala said...

blowing a Western saddle? Never heard of it. that is not really show it sounds like children playing around and not know what they are doing more your style.

izzihors... said...

I know its possible! Relax all you need to do is look,! If you can make morse the horn:) The back is so high that if the saddle fits well, you can not really move forward or backwards! Since you say your horse is tense can bear the weight of the rest! I mean, see the practice of riding in it before the show, just to see what he does! (good luck for the sitting trot)

izzihors... said...

I know its possible! Relax all you need to do is look,! If you can make morse the horn:) The back is so high that if the saddle fits well, you can not really move forward or backwards! Since you say your horse is tense can bear the weight of the rest! I mean, see the practice of riding in it before the show, just to see what he does! (good luck for the sitting trot)

Post a Comment